Date published: April 20, 2022
Click this link to apply https://kooziegroup.avature.net/careers/Jobdetail?jobId=1778
MCM Brands, A Division of Koozie Group, is seeking a Customer Service Support Team Member to help support our Account Managers. Located at our Fletcher, North Carolina location, this position would work with other Account Managers and report to the Sr. Account Manager.
- Assists account managers with entering orders
- Submit licensed orders to the appropriate licensing group
- Workflow orders as appropriate
- Tracks progress of orders with our vendors
- Solves problems relating to customer orders
- Completes all work in a timely manner with minimum errors.
- Attends meetings and participates as required
- High School diploma/GED
- At least 18 years of age or older
- Ability to interpret, adapt and apply generally accepted customer service principles
- Ability to solve complex problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Strong planning and analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
- Ability to effectively manage and extend influence across multiple layers of the organization
- Strong organizational and planning skills with ability to set goals, objectives, and timelines to efficiently meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills
- May require sitting for long periods of time in an office environment with or without reasonable accommodations
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations
- May require long periods of working on a computer with or without reasonable accommodations
- Ability to work from home when needed
- Experience working in licensed and or promotional products industry highly preferred
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm to Keep the Good Going, you will find your way at Koozie Group.
Koozie Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Koozie Group also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Koozie Group will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.